The Queensland Reconstruction Authority (QRA) manages and coordinates Queensland’s program of recovery and reconstruction funding within disaster-impacted communities.
It is one of QRA's strategic objectives to deliver best practice administration of public reconstruction and resilience funds.
The Queensland Disaster Relief and Recovery Guidelines (pdf | 2.12MB) detail Queensland's administration of two disaster relief and recovery arrangements: the joint Australian/State Government funded Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA) and the State Disaster Relief Arrangements (SDRA)
Find out more about the funding programs managed by QRA in the following links:
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA) for disaster events post 1 November 2018
- Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements (NDRRA) for disaster events prior to 1 November 2018
- State Disaster Relief Arrangements (SDRA)
- Natural Disaster Resilience Program
- Get Ready Queensland Grants Program.