The Queensland Reconstruction Authority (QRA) is the lead agency responsible for disaster recovery in Queensland. Our key recovery activities include:
- Recovery support and collaboration
- State Recovery Plans
- Disaster Recovery Policy and Planning
- State Recovery Coordinator
- Support for Local Recovery Plans
- Recovery capability development
- Damage Assessment and Reconstruction Monitoring system (DARMsys™).
The Queensland Government's Recovery after a disaster webpage has useful links for Queenslanders at www.qld.gov.au/disasterrecovery.