Building Recovery Group
The effects of a disaster on the built environment often result in damage and disruption which inhibits the capacity of essential services and services such as housing, accommodation, education and health facilities.
Department of Energy and Public Works
The Building Recovery Group is chaired by the Director-General of Department of Energy and Public Works.
- Department of Energy and Public Works
- Department of Education
- Queensland Health
- Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Queensland Reconstruction Authority
- Local Government Association of Queensland
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission
- Queensland Master Builders Association
- Housing Industry Association
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
- Electrical Safety Office