Working with us
On this page:
Careers with QRA
A career with the Queensland Reconstruction Authority (QRA) is an opportunity to work and learn in an ever-changing environment that is efficient, innovative and resilient.
There are exciting opportunities to deliver economic, environmental and social benefits to all Queenslanders by working together to coordinate action to improve the resilience of Queensland communities and facilitate locally-led disaster recovery.
Types of careers
- Program delivery
- Technical services
- Regional Liaison Officers (RLOs)
Resilience and Recovery
- Recovery and resilience policy
- Flood risk policy
- Resilience strategy implementation
- Recovery strategy implementation
- Recovery capability and operations
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Recovery and resilience officers
Strategy and Engagement
- Engagement and projects
- Executive services
- Office support
- Information management and registrations
- Media and communications
- Finance, procurement and assurance
- Human resources
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Monitoring and Reporting System (MARS).
How to apply
Vacancies are advertised on the Queensland Government Smart jobs and careers website. Each advertised position description contains information on benefits of working for the QRA, including various employment conditions and entitlements that may be relevant to your employment.
Under the 'Department or organisation' dropdown search for 'Queensland Reconstruction Authority'.