Building Functional Recovery Group
The effects of a disaster on the built environment often result in damage and disruption which inhibits the capacity of essential services and services such as housing, accommodation, education and health facilities.
Department of Energy and Public Works
The Building Functional Recovery Group is chaired by the Director-General of Department of Energy and Public Works.
- Department of Education
- Department of Housing
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport
- Electrical Safety Office
- Housing Industry Association
- Insurance Council of Australia
- Local Government Association of Queensland
- Master Builders Queensland
- Master Electricians Australia
- Master Plumbers Association of Queensland
- Office of Industrial Relations – Electrical Safety Office
- Office of Industrial Relations – Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission
- Queensland Health
- Queensland Police Service – Organisational Capability and Command
- Queensland Reconstruction Authority.
(Last updated 26/06/2023. Source: Queensland Recovery Plan (June 2023) - Annexure C.)