Roads and Transport Recovery Group
The effects of a disaster on transport networks, including road, rail, aviation and maritime normally result in difficulty accessing communities and disruption to critical supply chains (both within and outside of the impacted area). Restoration of these networks, or the identification of alternatives, is a priority in disaster recovery.
Department of Transport and Main Roads
The Roads and Transport Recovery Group is chaired by the Director-General of the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
- Queensland Rail
- Queensland Reconstruction Authority
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
- Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs
- Civil Contractors Federation
- Queensland Trucking Association
- Queensland Resources Council
- Local Government Association of Queensland