MARS - User guides and forms
Steps to become an authorised user of MARS:
- Download the MARS - User access request form (.pdf | 96KB)
- Complete your details and select a user profile (refer to the tip sheet - user profiles in MARS)
- Authorisation (by CEO, Director-General or equivalent or the approved MARS authorised delegate for your organisation)
- Submit the signed user access request form via email to email@example.com.
Consultant access to MARS
- Consultants working for more than one organisation will need to have their MARS access approved by each organisation. A separate form should be completed and signed by the user, and CEO or accountable officer for each organisation. This is to ensure the appropriate approval has been gained for the level of access requested.
- Access to multiple organisations can be applied to one email address.
QRA has implemented a flexible guidance system called WalkMe that can be accessed when using MARS. Whether you are a first-time user, or just need a refresh, WalkMe guidance is available on demand to step users through each task. QRA Regional Liaison Officers (RLOs) are also ready to provide support to their councils and SDAs preparing to use MARS.
Preparing to create a submission in MARS
Before you create a submission in MARS, please refer to the MARS information readiness sheet.
This information sheet covers the three key areas of focus to prepare for creating a submission in MARS:
- Submission forms
- Photo upload
- Digital road network data - access the Digital Road Network Data tip sheet to ensure you get the most out of mapping integration in MARS.
Technical support for MARS users can be accessed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
QRA RLOs are also ready to provide support and advice to their councils and state agencies.