Community Assets Program
Clean-up and repair of community and recreational assets and facilities
The purpose of the jointly funded Australian and Queensland Government (50:50) Community Assets Program is to clean up and repair community and recreational assets damaged as a direct result of the Monsoon Trough.
The Community Assets Program is a component of the jointly funded, exceptional circumstances Category C & D package approved under the Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA) 2018, following the Monsoon Trough.
The guidelines for the 2019 Clean-up and repair of community recreational assets and facilities outline eligibility criteria, timeframes and application requirements for the DRFA Category C Funding to clean up and repair community and recreational assets damaged as a direct result of the Monsoon Trough.
Lodging of detailed submissions close: 30 November 2019.
Please note: not-for-profit sport and recreation organisations assessed as damaged by the Department of Housing and Public Works in the wake of the Monsoon Trough have already been identified for this funding.
Lodging a detailed submission
Detailed submissions can now be prepared and lodged with QRA using the following steps:
- Refer to the guidelines for information required to complete and lodge a detailed submission
- Email the following to email@example.com:
- completed Recreational & Community Assets Submission form (excel)
- scanned signed final of the completed Submission Form above
- supporting documentation listed in the guidelines.
- Should you need assistance in completing the detailed submission, please contact your Regional Liaison Officer (RLO).
- Queensland Reconstruction Authority
- Department of Housing and Public Works, Sport and Recreation
- Local government and state agencies
- Not for Profit sport and recreation organisations
- Queensland Reconstruction Authority: Submissions@qra.qld.gov.au