The Queensland Reconstruction Authority (QRA) is the lead agency responsible for disaster recovery in Queensland. Our key recovery activities include:
- Damage Assessment and Reconstruction Monitoring system (DARMsys™)
- Disaster recovery policy and planning
- Recovery capability development
- State Recovery Coordinator
- State Recovery Plans
- Support for Local Recovery Plans
- Recovery support and collaboration
Recovery information for Queenslanders
The Queensland Government's Recovery after a disaster webpage has useful links for Queenslanders at www.qld.gov.au/disasterrecovery.
Recovery information for Recovery practitioners
QRA's Recovery Hub has been designed to help recovery stakeholders and practitioners access information about recovery in Queensland. It contains resources such as key definitions, recovery templates, case studies, links to recovery plans and other interesting information.