Community and Recreational Assets - $193.5 million
The Community and Recreational Asset Recovery and Resilience Program aims to support clean up and repair, and where economical, improve the resilience of community and recreational assets damaged as a direct result of the Central, Southern and Western Queensland Rainfall and Flooding, Ex-Tropical Cyclone Seth, South East Queensland Rainfall and Flooding, and Southern Queensland Flooding events.
Funding under this program will be available to assist local governments, state agencies, and non-profit sport and active recreation organisations to clean-up, repair and or build resilience of event damaged eligible assets, located in local government areas activated for disaster assistance.
The program is jointly funded (50:50) by the Queensland and Australian Governments under Category C of the Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA).
- Expressions of interest have now closed.
Download the program guidelines for details of the Community and Recreational Asset Recovery and Resilience Program funding and eligibility requirements, as well as Expression of interest and Detailed project submission processes.
- Refer to the guidelines and instructions in the form to ensure you provide the required data
- Use one EOI form to lodge multiple projects, one project per line
- Once complete, review for completeness against the guidelines
- Scan the signed certification sheet
- Email the scanned signed certification sheet along with the electronic excel EOI form to QRA at firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries email email@example.com